PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed:(

Alexy
29-03-09, 22:12
Im feeling particularily anxious atm, and so its kinda the stage where i notice every single pain..and today iv had a pain in where i can only described as the area above my tummy, kinda inbetween my ribs.. iv been getting pains in that area all day, and i think it feels and looks swollen..im terrified cos iv seen a picture of the digestive system, and your colon has loadsa parts and yeah, im so terrified this is no related to the bowel/colon/anal/rectum cancers im so scared about:S:S any advice?

Wee-Mee
29-03-09, 22:27
What kind of pain is it??

I'm still having bowel problems at the minute sweetheart so I sympathise with you 100%

I don't have and advice though,I'm sorry. :(

Do you have IBS or maybe it's heartburn or wind? Maybe it's a hernia in which case they would simply push it back in place and voila all done.

I wish I could be more help. I'm quite anxious at the minute aswell hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx DON'T GOOGLE! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexy
29-03-09, 22:29
Im resisting the urge to google.. its kinda a throbby pain, but my whole stomach is feeling queezy now:(

Ummmm, don't think its heartburn, its not in that place..bleh , i hate always being worried:S xxxx

Wee-Mee
29-03-09, 22:35
I know sweetheart...we think by googling we will find a solution to a minor problem and then all hell breaks loose.

But try get through this night and phone first thing in the morning and get an app at the docs??

When was the last time you had a BM?

I'm sorry I have no real advice. Maybe take a warm bath and just relax in it..maybe the heat will soothe it slightly??

I wish I could help more. I understand though.

I feel rather antsy and just plain weird just now,which isn't good at 10:35 at night!

xxxxxxxxxx

Alexy
29-03-09, 23:18
I know I can't sleep at all im just so worried. My pain isn't as bad now, but my cocsics is sore again and my mind has gone into cancer thoughts overdrive :s Are you feeling any better?x x x x

Wee-Mee
29-03-09, 23:26
is cocsics at your tailbone? I'm having that aswell!!! my back actualloy looks swollen aswell as my tummy and I can't pooh like my bum wont open up properly even on movicol so I'm having cancer thoughts everywhere also.

I feel quite rubbish. I'm glad the pain isn't as bad but the pain moving about makes me think it could be pooh related,like you need a good pooh. Hopefully it is and you can and you'll feel all better sweety :)

Alexy
29-03-09, 23:35
Yeah its tailbone area and its not like its a terrible pain, just an ache, I get it quite a bit though so it is worrying me. :( and my last bowel movement was this morning so im not sure its that. god this whole thing sucks. . im scared to even go to sleep in case i die in the night, such a horrible feeling :s Are you still having blood in your stools ? x x x x

eurotrashcub
30-03-09, 00:18
whatever you do, DO NOT GOOGLE is the most appropiate advice I can give you

LisaLisa
30-03-09, 10:32
Definately DONT google.

I get a lot of days where I feel everything and its horrible. A few weeks ago I was convinced I had an enlarged spleen thanks to google and unfortunately it ties in with the ilness I worry sooooooooo much about having. But when my mood lifted abit the pain went too and I havent thought about it again, moved onto another symptom obviously !:)

Everyone thought I was mad tellling them my spleen hurt...you can imagine. Even I had to laugh a little through my worry!

Since then I have been very aware of.... my hands, my feet, my eyesight, skin colour, feelings in my muscles and runny nose and eyes in wind. All of which are not bother ing me at all today.

I hate HA

Lisa
xx

Alexy
30-03-09, 22:01
Hmmmmmmm, im worried their could be something wrong with something in my abdomen..pancreas? colon? stomach?? i dunno:(!But my cocsicks is hurting also..im so scared..

Wee-Mee
30-03-09, 22:47
aww sweets,i commented in your oher thread..and no more blood really..no more pooh if it was that lol. just horrible skinny pellety water

xxx