PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy, extreme tiredness, not sleeping for days. Help.

ccc28
30-03-09, 09:00
Over the weekend I’ve been quite sick, threw up a few times and I also had a major dizzy spell about 3 days before when I first got up in the morning. I was a bit unsteady on my feet but it passed after about 10-15 mins.
I’m not sure if that set me off on a fresh mode of panicking. I seen the doctor later that day and he gave me something to help me sleep.

This weekend though I have been really panicking, I never slept at all last night. I kept getting feelings of rushing of blood to my head and I felt like I was going to die. My arms were numb an shaky and I was close to being sick again this morning. I want to think its just been a lack of sleep and worrying about my health but I’m really scared.

I’ve got the doctor again today but if there was something wrong with me they would have spotted it by now? Had bloods done recently and seen 3 doctors over the last 2 months. Could it just be extreme tiredness?

I am also trying to convince myself my weak right arm and shakes is done to using a mouse all day at work.

ccc28
30-03-09, 11:55
I'm convinced I've got a brain tumour, I keep thinking I'm about to have a sezuire.....