PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

HONEYBEAR
30-03-09, 16:34
i'M A 27YR OLD FEMALE WHO SUFFERS FROM ANXIETY FOR THE LAST YEAR. i SOMETIMES FEEL CRAZY. i FEEL LIGHTHEADED DAILY LIKE MY HEAD IS TOO HEAVY OR SOMETHING. hOPE TO FIND SOME SUPPORT HERE:yesyes:

sunshine-lady
30-03-09, 22:53
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Vanilla Sky
30-03-09, 23:00
Hi Honeybear, glad you found us, your certainly in the right place, you will find a lot of support on here, maybe see you in chat sometime, Love Paige x

finny12000
30-03-09, 23:10
hi honey welcome to site plenty advice tips chat and help here
all the symptons you have are classic signs anxiety and i have them myself esp the heavy head feeling

kittykat
31-03-09, 08:30
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 01:39
Hi Honeybear,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

amz
01-04-09, 08:47
Hi,

I am new here too and suffer with the same as you. My panic attacks started a good year ago but anxiety back in september last year. I 24/7 at the moment feel so lightheaeded. My head feels far to heavy and i feel like i am going to faint all the tome. Private message me if you feel more comfortable...
amz x x