PDA

View Full Version : train

gregsmum
06-08-05, 08:59
I had a really nice day out yesterday, although felling shaky and nervous, I took my son (13) and his friend out on the train for a nice walk along the sea-front. We caught a train home and there was a woman who got on behind us carrying a large holdall type bag and a "fitness first" backpack. As she walked past us there were all these wierd transmitter noises coming from her bag - probably only a radio?! I freaked - we got off the train at the next station and told security who said they would stop the train at the next station. I couldn't stop crying and had to get a bus home (more expense!) and had been in a state of panic since. I feel guilty if she was an innocent person but you just don't know. I need to get rid of the shakes though.

Meg
06-08-05, 10:12
Hi,

Under the circumstances its pretty silly for people to walk around with backpacks making noises...

You will not be the only one who was nervous.

I hope you manage to calm down soon and get over this fright.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
06-08-05, 10:35
It's normal that you were scared - I would have been to. Better safe than sorry :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Piglet
06-08-05, 11:54
Aw Gregsmum,

I would have been just the same - I think you did a sensible precautionary thing and I hope you see it now as not scary but sensible.

A big hug to you and don't let it spoil you wanting to do similiar days out again. We need lots of us to be 'Hetty Wainthrops' in this current world (Hetty Wainthrop - were'd that come from. lol).

Love Piglet

pinkscrumpy
06-08-05, 13:17
Hi Gregsmum

Yep I to would of been the same and as said at the moment it is better to be safe than sorry. The women should of known better.

Well done to you.

MANDIE XX