PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Sparrow
31-03-09, 12:58
It's good to be here. I have been struggling with this anxiety thing for a year now. It has been the scariest year of my life, and the loneliest, as I am sure you all know it can be.

This looks like a good place to be. Somewhere I can talk to people and learn more about this disorder, and not feel like an idiot. I have tried so many different things to 'get better', and I hope to share some of my experiences and get some opinions too.

Even though I feel really shy (even frightened) about sharing, I have to try. Thank you in advance, I look foward to interacting with everyone.

Take care
:unsure:

finny12000
31-03-09, 13:01
Welcome to site sparrow
were all likeminded ppl here and you share when you want to theres no
pressure have a look about as loads helpful tips and advice

Sparrow
31-03-09, 13:13
Thanks Finny :-)

kittykat
31-03-09, 13:47
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, there is a lot of good advice and support on here that will help and everyone is really friendly, there is also a good chatroom as well, take care xx

fillyjonk
31-03-09, 15:02
Hi Sparrow,

Glad you found this site. You'll find lots of support and advice here. You are not alone!! I too have found anxiety and panic problems to be the scariest and loneliest experience of my life :blush:

Fillyjonk

diane07
31-03-09, 21:42
Hi Sparrow,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get some great advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

we have a lovely chatroom here so when you can pop into chat

best wishes

di xx

Veronica H
31-03-09, 22:11
:welcome: sparrow.Glad you have found us.

Veronica

moonlighta
31-03-09, 22:35
Hi Sparrow and welcome. This site is sooooo supportive and a great help - glad I found it and I hope you too. Take care.

sunshine-lady
31-03-09, 23:14
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 01:46
Hi Sparrow,
Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura