PDA

View Full Version : why does this happen

bishops
31-03-09, 13:42
today had been good went to the doctor , bp was normal and my cbt is due very soon, got a week off work and my boss has promised to look at my work load,felt great then guess what watchin tv tight chest , feeling restless,heavy arm etc etc a PA (i think) just when you feelin better it always hits you back. Despite a check upafter gotto go for a ecg dr says this is worth it, think that is now on my mind that something is wrong , i doing this post as im having a pa as i hopefully want to look back on this to see what i ==m feeling as imhaving one sorry im rambling

doomey
31-03-09, 13:59
hmm sounds like you have similar symptoms to me.

I get tight chest, and panicky symptoms least when I expect it.

I have been suffering from this for over a year now, what i have done that has helped me however, is printed out the symptoms of anxiety, and put it somewhere so I can reference it, so when I am having an attack I cna reference it an reassure myself.

I as yet have not found out what triggers my attacks, as like you it seems to be random.

Best wishes D.

bishops
31-03-09, 14:13
thanks doomey, just coming down a bit now , thats a good idea i will try that . think maybe ive not had much to eat and being off work this week imdrinking loads of tea,i read that tea is not good for PA but how can i start the day without a cuppa,ive given up drinking and smoking...but tea that would be hard any suggestions for a sub anyone?