PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AngelKah2
31-03-09, 15:18
I'm never too good with introductions so I guess I'll start off with saying hi. :blush: I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder last October when I went to the doctor for my sudden heart palpitations. I even saw a cardiologist. I've had a chest xray done, blood tests, holter monitor, ultrasound and 2 Ekgs for my heart and everything came back normal. I just keep telling myself that everything is fine when I feel pains that are related to heart attacks. They put me on a blood pressure medication for my high pulse rate I had going on. This is difficult to live with and I've been trying to come to grips with everything. Some days are really harder than others for me.
I decided to join this forum because it seems like everyone can relate to one another. I don't think my husband quite understands how difficult this is for me, so I've come here for support and I want to be there for others too if I can help.

WillLatch
31-03-09, 20:26
Hello there! Welcome to NMP. You are NOT alone with your stuff... and you WILL find kindred spirits and lots of support and advice. Explore the forums and join the chatroom when you can and are ready. All the best... Perhaps encourage your husband to read what's here as well. :-)

kittykat
31-03-09, 20:57
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

suzy-sue
31-03-09, 20:57
Hi and :welcome: to N.M.P. youll find lots of support and help here ,glad you found us. luv Sue

diane07
31-03-09, 21:38
Hi Angel,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

when you can pop into chat we have a lovely chat room here

best wishes

di xx

sunshine-lady
31-03-09, 23:16
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 01:48
Hi Angel,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura