PDA

View Full Version : helllo!!plz help

emy
31-03-09, 23:06
hello my name is emy im 23 years old and this is the very first time i ever enter a chat room/forum i dont even know the difference but anyhow im really in here seeking for advice... im going on day 18 on citalopram 40mg and things seem to be getting worse i havent been cleaning my room i am so utterly lazy i have missed work for 5 days i started out fine the first 2 weeks...i mean of course i had the usual side effects but now im so tired all i wanna do is sleep im just about to throw in the towel and stop taking these meds i dont feel "the happy juice" everyone else does dont know what to do has this happen to anyone

sunshine-lady
31-03-09, 23:13
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

emy
31-03-09, 23:46
thanx sunshine lady any advise though

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 02:02
Hi Emy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support. I can't give advice on this particular med as I have never been on it but if I were you I would call your doctor and tell them how you are feeling.

Take care,

Laura

emy
01-04-09, 02:09
laura the problem is that i just lost my insurance so i cant really talk to my doctor

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 02:26
Hi Emy,

Oh, sorry didn't know about that problem. I'm going to private message you.

Laura xxx

Lynnann
01-04-09, 02:31
Hi Emy,

Welcome to NMP, Citralopram can take up to 6 weeks before you feel the full benefits and you often feel worse before you feel better during the first few weeks.

There is a section in the forum about this med, have a look around it
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Hope you feel better soon :)

Lynnann

emy
01-04-09, 05:17
lynnann thanx so much for your help

kittykat
01-04-09, 08:44
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support here and the chatroom is also very good, take care xx