PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sarah123
01-04-09, 10:36
Hello everyone I suffer with intrusive thoughts especially on a night. I was adviced at CBT not to go to any websites because it was making the problem worse but this site does seem really useful so i was told it is ok as long as I do not look for info on insomnia lol! I would just appreciate any advice on how to deal with intrusive thoughts,my main ones are DId i thoughts ( followed by if I dont remeber I have to force myself to stay awake all night) I would love to get in touch with some likeminded peeps too!!!!!!!!!
:yesyes:

Sarah X

diane07
01-04-09, 10:44
Hi Sarah,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

I have no experience on what you have but there will be loads who do just keep posting and i'm sure we can help you

best wishes

di xx

kittykat
01-04-09, 11:48
Hi there and welcome to the site. Lots of good advice and support here that helps a lot. The chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 15:39
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 19:19
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx