PDA

View Full Version : Health check making me panic

bishops
01-04-09, 11:06
Ive got a major health check this week , which is a good thing because if i have physical problems they can find out. However its sending my PA sky high with the things in my mind that are wrong with me, i feel like ringing up to cancell...what do you guys think it driving me nuts just wish i could get it over and done with

Allye
01-04-09, 11:17
The build up is always worse than the actual event I find. Hang in there. Its really a positive-positive isnt it? If you have your health check and they do find something wrong they will be able to treat it. If you have your health check and they find nothing physically wrong then it is just your adrenaline overload playing tricks on your body.

Take care and as I said - hang in there.

Allye

bishops
01-04-09, 11:22
Thanks Allye, you are right my Doctor want s to put me through these test because she says a she want to check me out and b if its ok it may help me with my anx.

nan joshi
01-04-09, 11:28
Ive got a major health check this week , which is a good thing because if i have physical problems they can find out. However its sending my PA sky high with the things in my mind that are wrong with me, i feel like ringing up to cancell...what do you guys think it driving me nuts just wish i could get it over and done with

Bishop's

The check up is only gonna make you feel better about yrself and more than that relieve you from the morbid thoughts that cloud your mind. I have an eye ultrasound in 2 hrs from now and am feeling the same queezy feeling . . . what if . . . blah. . blah . You just need a bit of reassurance and frankly it doesn't matter where it comes from as long as it makes you feel better. So stop thinking your the chosen one and that all is wrong with you . . .the more you panic the worse it will get . You shall sail thru . . . Trust in yourself. Also why dont you prepone the check up - won't that help ????

bishops
01-04-09, 11:48
Thank you yes im not going to cancell im just going to have to be strong and do it. Hope all goes well with your eye check