PDA

View Full Version : Always Something... sigh

abramellin
01-04-09, 11:24
I always feel bad in some way or another. Right now I have pressure in my ear and a headache, before that I was overheating and had heart palps. Before that I was tired and dizzy. I also had an out of body moment for 10 mins and woke up anxious.

THIS IS ONE DAY!!!

About two months ago I was doing a lot better less PA's hardly any GAD but now it is all back and im getting symptoms from year ago when it was at it's worst. Im truly sick and tired of all this.

For the record I dont take meds and im pretty depressed at the moment because im agoraphobic have no freinds and I always feel ill so I can't even enjoy the little I do have.

Any Oppinions. And please not the normal it will be ok pep talk crap.

emma30982
01-04-09, 11:42
Hi there if you are depressed and anixous like you say,dont you think that maybe seeing a doctor to tell them how you are feeling so they can try and help medication wise, if your that down meds might help in feeling a little better, rather than just sitting around down all the time, lots of people on this site have all they're own little problems which they all try to fix there own way some with meds others with yoga etc so try and help yourself by getting some medical advice which my help you, its not the end of the world though it might seem it just give yourself a little push to get the ball rolling in making yourself feel better.
p.s where in oz are you from:)

bishops
01-04-09, 12:52
Overheating wow that one of my main things im always feeling flushed and hot more in my face than the rest of me. Think you should try and see your Doctor maybe some meds might just help you in a difficult time. Perhaps others can help us with more knowledge on this overheating thing that can set off a PA

abramellin
01-04-09, 12:59
Hi there if you are depressed and anixous like you say,dont you think that maybe seeing a doctor to tell them how you are feeling so they can try and help medication wise, if your that down meds might help in feeling a little better, rather than just sitting around down all the time, lots of people on this site have all they're own little problems which they all try to fix there own way some with meds others with yoga etc so try and help yourself by getting some medical advice which my help you, its not the end of the world though it might seem it just give yourself a little push to get the ball rolling in making yourself feel better.
p.s where in oz are you from:)

Thanks for the advice my current doc is terrible so I need to find a new one. Plus a new therapist. Im really opposed to the drugs but im thinking there might not be much else I can do. Im from tasmania moved recently from adelaide :)

abramellin
01-04-09, 13:00
Overheating wow that one of my main things im always feeling flushed and hot more in my face than the rest of me. Think you should try and see your Doctor maybe some meds might just help you in a difficult time. Perhaps others can help us with more knowledge on this overheating thing that can set off a PA

Yep my first PA started with me over heating. I usually overheat at night after my evening meal. I get very hot in the head and torso the rest of me is cold. Nice to know someone else has the problem :)

bishops
01-04-09, 13:17
Same with me just had a hot flush going now a bit. As for the Doctor i changed mine and i at least feel they are really trying to help me. The meds is a difficult thing, five years agoi took prozac the results, well just amazing, but unfortunately i did not do anything else like CBT, i came off themfor the last 2 years untill its now come to a head and ive had to use them again,although id become anti meds i now know that it can help for a while,but important that you get other help as well

emma30982
05-04-09, 21:45
Thanks for the advice my current doc is terrible so I need to find a new one. Plus a new therapist. Im really opposed to the drugs but im thinking there might not be much else I can do. Im from tasmania moved recently from adelaide :)
hope your feeling a little better and used some of the advice offered, i have just returned from australia lived on the gold coas surfers paradise for 14 months, my point is you live in a beautiful country try to enjoy it more alittle it could take your mind of off things
take care
emma:hugs:

eurotrashcub
05-04-09, 22:38
Hello

This happens to me as well. When you get over one symptom or worry, another one comes along.

It is very common with anxiety and it certainly does not mean that EVERYTHING is wrong with you. You should see is as a clear indication that your symptoms are caused by anxiety.

A fired up nervous system causes different symptoms to different people, and they can be so so so different and so severe sometimes.

I tend to prefere some symptoms to the others though.

margaret911
06-04-09, 22:45
Sounds just like me too, I get rid of the headaches then the dizziness starts, get rid of that and then the feeling faint starts, if its not one thing its another but i soldier on and when I feel well I really appreciate it and hope it lasts.
Mags xx