PDA

View Full Version : Hello all :)

Shadowshil
01-04-09, 12:34
Hello every one,

I am new to the site and i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I am 27, female and i work in advertising. I have health anxiety problems for the last 10 years almost. During the past years i've thought i suffered from almost anything you can imagine :blush:

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else but my anxieties are always more prominent during spring. Maybe it is just a coincidence but i can be almost completly fine during the whole year and in spring i just start to lose control again.

Everyone here seem so nice and i am glad i found a place with people that have similar problems with me. It's nice to just know that i am not alone in that :)

Shadow

PS. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language:)

bishops
01-04-09, 13:07
Your english s better than mine. I must admit i dread the warmer weather it just seems to make it worse for some reason. You are right the people on this forum are nice and understanding and have helped me a lot as im having a bad time these last few weeks

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 15:40
Hi Shadowshil,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
01-04-09, 16:46
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

suzy-sue
01-04-09, 23:21
Hi and Welcome,youll get lots of help and support here ,:welcome:
Luv Suex

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 19:16
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx