PDA

View Full Version : HI THERE

Rhian_78
01-04-09, 16:45
HI

my name is annie, i'm 30

i have been off work for the last three months with stress. i have had panic attacks and convinced myself they aren't panic but that i've got some awful illness and i'm gonna die!!

eek, i don't know if i should be here, i think i'm jsut being silly. my gp started me on paroxetine, which i had a massive reaction to after one tablet and now i'm not on anything apart from bachs rescue remedy - thank god it was on 3 for the price of 2.

hope to get to know some people

kittykat
01-04-09, 16:48
Hi there Annie and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, your definately in the right place and your not being silly, this site has helped me lots, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Rhian_78
01-04-09, 16:51
thank you

xxx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 20:42
Hi Annie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate to how you are feeling and will offer their support.

Take care,

Laura

belle
01-04-09, 20:46
Hi and welcome :)

x

felipe
01-04-09, 21:44
Hiya
Don't worry if you feel this isn't the place for you. As you have seen we don't bite, laugh at you or ridicule you here.

Whatever you are going through there's lots of people who know exactly what you are on about as they are either going through the same thing now or have been there and have many T-shirts to prove it!

Take care

Philip:)

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 19:18
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Rhian_78
03-04-09, 14:53
hi, thanks everyone

i'm reading loads at the minute as i'm not sure where to post really

i have erad loads of symptoms and stuff and they are all helping me feel like i'm not going mad, so i guess i'm gonna find it worthwhile ehre

everyone seems really nice

thanks for the welcome xxx

PoppyC
03-04-09, 15:52
Hi Annie :) :welcome:
Welcome to the site. Hopefully you will find it as good a site as I do. It helps me so much and just knowing I have this place to turn to really helps me a lot.

Patty
05-04-09, 08:25
Hi Annie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: