PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lin71
01-04-09, 22:01
Hi everyone

Just introducing myself- newbie but been lurking for a while- this site always calms me down & has been so useful to me over the last few months.

I'm 37 years old, have suffered with HA for as long as I can remember (can recall being obsessed with appendicitis at the age of 5!), plus more recently claustrophobia and generally feeling weird/out of it/headaches/head pressure. Regularly have symptoms of depersonalisation (self-diagnosed) & also social anxiety.
Things got a lot worse on the HA front when my cousin died from cancer last year (same age as me).

I spend most of my time thinking I'm about to drop dead at any moment.

Glad to be joining you all.

Lin xx

suzy-sue
01-04-09, 22:45
Hi Lin and Welcome to NMP youll find lots of help and support here.
:welcome: Luv Sue

kittykat
01-04-09, 23:02
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very , take care xx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 23:56
Hi Lin,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 19:15
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
04-04-09, 16:07
Hi Lin, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: