PDA

View Full Version : Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man...

closetpanicker
01-04-09, 22:45
...of 29 suffering from panic attacks for the past 10 years! 18 months ago I did a course in CBT it finished about 2 months ago and although I'm not cured I am on the right road to recovery! It's not an easy road, but hopefully by joining this forum I may be able to draw knowledge from other people's experiences and hopefully pass on some advice of my own.

Glad to be joining you all.

suzy-sue
01-04-09, 22:50
Hi and Welcome ,youll get lots of support and help here and there is a great chatroom :welcome: All the best with your recovery Sue

belle
01-04-09, 23:00
Hi and welcome :)

x

kittykat
01-04-09, 23:03
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, glad to hear you are getting better, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 23:56
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

lulumango
02-04-09, 16:51
hello clositpanicker,

why didn't I think of a good name like that when I joined?

It is good that you are feeling stronger after your CBT. I had me some CBT action a couple of times but my last dose was about 2yrs ago. Ashamed to admit that I did not keep up with the techniques I learnt. You have reminded me to get clued up again instead of moping about the place thinking 'why me?'

Keep up the good work and welcome.

xlulux:biggrin:

lulumango
02-04-09, 16:53
ps I really do know how to spell closet. Honest.

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 19:13
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
04-04-09, 16:01
Hi Closetpanicker, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)