PDA

View Full Version : is it too soon to call the hospital about husband?

redballoons
02-04-09, 12:48
hi
my husband is in today for an operation to repair a hernia. I have been a wreck since i found out the date and im very anxious today :(

he went in for the operation around 10:30 - but dont know how long atfer that they actually started he just went off to theatre at 10:30 they still needed to put him to sleep etc etc.

is it too early at 1 to call the ward too see how it went? am i just being too anxious and annoying them should I wait?

sophie

suzy-sue
02-04-09, 12:56
Hi Redballons !1 oclock seems ok ,they will be able to give you a rough idea when he"ll be back on the ward,if hes not back yet.Im sure he"ll be fine ,.Love to you both.suex

goingmadder
02-04-09, 13:33
Call when ever you want..

If he's not out yet then at least they may be able to give you an idea of when it will be over and how its going so far.

Don't be afraid to call in.

Best wishes to your hubby for a swift recovery...

Take care

X

samc100
02-04-09, 13:42
Phone - it's not too soon and they can update you.

june
02-04-09, 13:43
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Just sending you some hugs
Do call they won't mind
best wishes
june
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sunshine-lady
02-04-09, 18:42
Hope your husbands operation went well and that he is safely back at home :hugs: xxx

goingmadder
03-04-09, 09:00
Hey balloons...

Let us now how it went hun..

Hope you're feeling more relaxed now

big hugs!
x

Hobbes1966
03-04-09, 09:18
Hi Balloons, how did it go? Wishing your husband a speedy recovery.

redballoons
04-04-09, 20:20
hi
It all went fine :yesyes: he is home now and being his normal self just a little more achey.

at least he has 2 weeks off work now hopefully he will be feeling better towards the end of it and we can have a few nice days together before he goes back.

Its a bit stressful looking after the three kids (ages 4,2 and 7 weeks) plus babying him but im just glad hes all back ok and he didnt have to stay in overnight or anything

thanks for your messages :)

sophie

sunshine-lady
05-04-09, 00:07
Pleased to hear your hubbys op went well and he didn't have to stay in hospital over night :yesyes:

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate having 3 very young children and your hubby to look after. Make sure you don't over do things and get time for yourself.

take care xxx

samc100
06-04-09, 15:53
Crike - can you dump them all on the settee with some cartoons on TV and then run and hide ?!!

Hope you are ok and just take it easy on yourself ( the cleaning can wait and living on beans on toast for 2 weeks never killed anyone)

Glad he's home x

goingmadder
07-04-09, 09:41
great news hun!

Keep up the good work with all the kids and a hubby to look after.. You should be proud of yourself!
X

june
07-04-09, 15:10
Crike - can you dump them all on the settee with some cartoons on TV and then run and hide ?!!

Hope you are ok and just take it easy on yourself ( the cleaning can wait and living on beans on toast for 2 weeks never killed anyone)

Glad he's home x
I think this is a very very good idea - Have a bit of fun :yesyes:
Best wishes
June
:hugs: