PDA

View Full Version : to anyone

LisaLisa
02-04-09, 15:17
hi

Ive posted afew times cos really worried about hiv because of sypmtoms and today i have gotten myself so convinced i feel like i cant carry on anymore and i am so scared of my feelings. I have made a dr appointment later and so scared they are going to lock me up because im so afraid.

I was doing so much bnetter then started thinking about having to much adrenaline and how have felt like that for years but only after the event that scares me about hiv, all my hormones have been gettin steadily messed up since then and i just cant beleive there is nothing wrong. I read on google ages ago that hiv gives you more adrenaline because your body is constantly fighting the virus I am so distressed about this i cant handle it

I dont know why I am writing this because i feel so bad taking everyones time to read this and answer me when I probably deserve everything I am feeling and have caused this to happen to me and my baby and my partner.

Should I go and ask for a different type of test? Does anyone agree that they are missing it when they test me?

Lisa
xx

kittykat
02-04-09, 15:23
Lisa hun, you've had four tests if there was any sign of HIV there it would have been picked up. You are fine, its just this stupid HA that does it to us all , causing us to be obsessive over everything, its the worry thats causing the adrenaline , i have that at the mo as well xx

Stressed32
02-04-09, 15:59
Lisa- What did you tell me just yesterday about hormones and HIV...you said they were not related remember? Remember...they are not related. HIV tears up your immune system which does not make hormones but fights infection. If you were HIV + your white blood cell counts would be off the chart and wacky. AND if your adrenline was a symptom of HIV, you would be having other symptoms too....like being sick, night sweats, loss of weight, etc. HIV does not just come out in one place, like adrenline...when it comes it comes no doubt about it.

Also, I think I read the same thing you read and I remember it to say that HIV and anxiety are related ONLY because patients who have been tested pos. have high anxiety about dieing and being accepted into society....anxiety causes their adrenline to go up from having the disease and being worried about their outcome. HIV itself does not cause anxiety in any other way, it causes a wekend immune system. The two are related in NO OTHER WAY.
Your HA is messing with your memory sweetie..think rationally for 2 seconds. You have anxiety but no HIV so you would be experiencing the same adrenline rush simply b/c u are worried about having the disease just like someone who has it is worried....see how they are related??? You are tricking your brain into thinking u have this....u are diagnosing yourself based off of GOGGLE! How crazy does this sound? Goggle is run by college kids who have never been to med. school.....all those sites say the same crap...cut and paste babe.

Hormones have to do with your brain being out of wack....and can get messed up from stress. You also said to me...it does not matter what causes them to be messed up b/c it is NOT hiv.

Google attributes ALL symptoms to HIV, even dandruff...look it up LOL. Let us think rationally....do you think it is more likely that your adrenline is caused by anxiety, which you know you have or you would not be here, or HIV after many neg. tests?

Answer this too....do you know anyone at all who has ever been tested pos. for HIV? I don't, so that means it is really hard to get or all of our friends would have it. Honey, I have girlfriends who have done way worse things than me and they are healthy! Go back and read those websites I sent you......your chances of winning the lottery without buying a ticket are higher than getting or having HIV. Neg test, neg. test. neg. test!

The best thing to release adrenline is exercise....walk today for an hour and see how much better you feel...relax sweetie you are ok! I found a website called jungle hormone yesterday that explained about the adrenline in your brain being released as a flight or fight response. You can trick this part of your brain into thinking you are running by exercising and then your brain will stop sending those signals.

Hugs honey...I was there yesterday. You are not HIV...try to think of anything else today and not harp on this.
Stressed.

bex1970
02-04-09, 18:16
For what it's worth. Four negative HIV tests..... DEFINITELY NOT HIV positive... No way, no how.... they aren't missing anything..... you absolutely do not have HIV... BUT I do understand your fears.... I have had throat scan, mouth scan, MRI of entire head..... and I'm still convinced that I have something there.... despite all evidence to the contrary....

YOu really don't have it though. REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!

LisaLisa
03-04-09, 12:18
Kittykat, stressed and bex thank you all so much for your replies. Ii feel a little more stable today thankfully. Last night was hell but doc gave me more diazepam for the really bad times so at least I know their there if it goes wrong again.

Stressed you are sooooo right and I am so greatfull for your reply you are really keeping me going I hope we are always feeling bad at different times!!

Hugs to you

Lisa
xxx:hugs: