PDA

View Full Version : So what is this pain..???

fairyloveheart
02-04-09, 19:10
Ok, so the utlrasound and bloods were ok, no sign of kidney stones, so WHAT IS IT!? It is hurting now, throbbing at the back kidney area, sharp stabbing pains. Aching bladder. I feel awful, tired all the time, the face pain still hurts too....I am so sick of feeling ill all the time and I don't know what to do. How are you supposed to get on with things. There has to be a problem, something going on. I wasn't anxious about my health until last year when this facial pain started, now I feel like I'm on a merry go round....
:weep: :lac:

fairyloveheart
02-04-09, 19:11
That isn't merry and is going back wards

Wee-Mee
02-04-09, 19:31
What have they said about the facial pain? What kind of pain is it and where?

Does the face pain get worse when the stabbing pains are there?

I dunno what to say hun cos the tests and things were all fine.

Is it worse when you move or anything?

Do you have bowel probs? I know I get bad pains in my kidney areas when I'm constipated. I got off a chair last nigt and had to grab the table cos I got shooting pains straight through my side.

It was strange. This is going to sound odd too but do you hold in your pee for a long period of time??

lauren6
02-04-09, 23:20
Fairy, it could be muscular. Look at a diagram of muscles...we have them in that area, all over. When you say aching bladder, how do you know it's your bladder and not your uterus, or lower intestines? We can have gas pains right there. If you really think it's your bladder, request a cystoscopy. I don't like the idea of a large radiation dose but you have had so many pains that maybe an abdominal and pelvis cat scan WITH and without contrast would ease your mind. I just had all the tests I mentioned this week and everything was negative and I have the same pains. If you have never had a stone and are worried, make sure you drink a LOT of water every day, 10 glasses. I have had 2 and never want to go through that again. You need to really get assurance so let me know if you have had a cat scan and if that's possible.

jojo2316
03-04-09, 10:56
Do you think you might have fibromyalgia??
xxx

LisaLisa
03-04-09, 12:49
Hey
without a doubt, your pains are casued by stress and im quite sure that it is not fibromyalgia!

My psychologist told me that when you are very stressed and anxious that your adrenal glands that sit just above your kineys start flushin your system with adrenaline and it if it isnt used up then you will experience aches and pains in your muscles, okay similar to fibromyalgia but not anthing that will stay when your stress levels are back to normal.

The pains near the adrenal glands are caused by that. and the face pain, the same , i have it too and its a lots worse in run upto my period and apparently thats caused my hormone imbalance because your adrenals make more adrenaline to attempt to correct the hormone imbalancement, which is caused by the stress in the first place!

Very viscious cycle and the answer is

DONT WORRY and do stuff to relax yourself and cheer up and be very nice to you cause your having a rough time and it is NOT your fault but you can fix it

Lisa

xx:hugs: