PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Cazie
02-04-09, 21:49
Hi all,

Im brand new to this, just wanted to say hello for staters anyway!
Have been suffering from quite severe anxiety disorder, with awful panic attachs since Jan this year. My worst symptom is breathlessness...sooo horrible, was wondering if anyone else suffers badly from this aswell, mine has gotten so bad it lasts all day long now and im getting paranoid incase its heart related of something got to do with my lungs!

Any advice guys id appreciate it

bottleblond
02-04-09, 21:53
Hi Cazie

Welcome to NMP! :flowers:

You will get lots of support and advice here.

Lisa
x

kittykat
02-04-09, 22:15
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, there are always folks that can help, the chatroom is very good as well, take care x

suzy-sue
03-04-09, 00:09
Hi and Welcome toNMP ,youll find lots of info on the main menu to the left of the page,& get lots of support here.:welcome: luv SUE

Southern_Belle
03-04-09, 22:16
Hi Cazie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

KAREN L
04-04-09, 22:36
Hello and a warm welcome.

This site is fantastic - use it well and it will help you so much.

I used to get the awful feeling of "I can't breathe"!!
I found the more i thought about it the worst it got and then i would over breathe and again it got worse. This is such a common symptom of anxiety / panic but you can beat it.
Mine was a mixture of anxiety and anemia, iron tablets have helped me a lot.
Maybe you should have a blood test!?

You are not alone and you can breathe - just try and relax (i no its easier said then done)

Take care
xx

sunshine-lady
05-04-09, 00:11
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
05-04-09, 08:27
Hi Cazie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: