PDA

View Full Version : Hi from another new member

andyr1979
03-04-09, 00:29
Hi everyone, my name is andy im 29 from the south of the uk, only stumbled across this site today and have found it quite reassuring, lately i have so many symptons that have been bothering me and it seems that most of these are down to stress etc even though in my opinion i havent been overly stressed although there has been a few underlying issues, anyway glad to be here and look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

Andy

Lynnann
03-04-09, 01:24
Hi Andy,

:welcome: to NMP, this is a great site full of information and support,
I am sure you will make some good friends here along your journey to recovery

Lynnann:flowers:

Veronica H
03-04-09, 10:14
:welcome: Andy. glad you have found us. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

diane07
03-04-09, 13:04
Hi Andy

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

kittykat
03-04-09, 13:50
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here that helps a lot, take care xx

Sparrow
03-04-09, 14:18
Hey Andy. I'm new to the site as well and I've already found loads of info and comfort on this site. It's really nice not to feel alone!!

You take care of yourself.

:-)

Southern_Belle
03-04-09, 22:14
Hi Andy,
Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
05-04-09, 00:15
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
05-04-09, 08:29
Hi Andy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)