PDA

View Full Version : HELP - I feel no Different - Cipralex 10mg

lotte_82
03-04-09, 09:06
Ok so I have been on this for about 5 weeks nearly 6 along with Propranlol (sp??) for 3 weeks...I would say that yes the tightness in my chest did go and the general aches across my chest also eased (probably about week 4)

However the pain in gradually coming back and the panic I get is also returning with avengence.....to be honest even before today I have never felt panic free with these tablets probably just a bit less physically ill....BUT that is returning again along with my constant Jaw Clamping and tight chest.

Im due to see DR next week on Thurs ....but that seems along way away at the minute....I also feel so down, along with my other problems, ED, Self Harming, and general lack of interet in anything.

I know yet again I ramble
x

Yvonne
03-04-09, 10:59
Lotte

Sometimes the anti depressants can take up to 8 weeks to kick in properly. They aren't magic wands by the way and I have found that they do stop panic attacks but not feelings of general anxiety.

You may need to increase the medication - or you may need a different med. I would phone gp and get yourself a sooner appointment if you can.

Take care.