PDA

View Full Version : my eyes hurt today

Rhian_78
04-04-09, 09:45
and are a bit numb feeling, but i know its stress/anxiety as my mother decided now would be a good time to be a cow to me, despitee the last three months of me thinking i am going mad, i have a good week and she decides to tell me she hates me.

the numbness, like i mentioned in another post, i am trying to use as an indicator of my stress levels being too high

my eye aches and it feels like ts been punched, but its stress and if i don't think about it isn't there

i' amazed at what physical symptoms anxiety gives

sahara
04-04-09, 13:08
I hope you feel better soon. It does sound like high stress anxiety levels to me.

When I have been under extreme stress and anxiety I get pains above my right eye. Literally where my eyebrow is. Sometimes they are sooooo bad I feel sick.

But they often occur a few months after great stress. Last time they happened was 3 months after I got signed off sick at work due to bullying. I never went back.

I am getting them again now, 4 months after my Mum died.

They normally last on and off for 2 weeks then go. Sounds sort of similar to me.

Don't MIL's do your head in LOL, mine doesn't hate me she obvisouly likes me so much she suggested me and my OH and my daughter move in with her a few weeks ago - since her husband went into a home :scared15::scared15:

We only have a small cottage and she has a 5 bedroom place

Not in a million years. No way.

She always argues, if I say its balck she will say its white :wall:

xxxx

Rhian_78
04-04-09, 15:02
lol, mine is my mum, not my MIL, my MIL, thankfully, is fantastic

i think thats what makes it harder

tell your MIL you will swap houses with her instead, lol

xxxx

sahara
04-04-09, 15:19
Doh, that will tach me to read properly - sorry.

That must be horrible your Mum being like that - that is awful.

No wonder you are stressed - you must be hurting too. I would be devasted if my Mum had said that to me :hugs:

Cor yeah I would love a bigger hosue

Rhian_78
04-04-09, 15:31
i was devestated, yesterday she said she hates me so much

there is more to it, my dad turned up jsut before my 30th last october and she hated it (not seen him since i was about 7)

bah, she is a cow

i'd lvoe a 5 bedroomed house

lol

sahara
04-04-09, 18:11
Why on earth would she say such a wicked thing to you.....I hope (if you want to) you can sort things out :hugs:

I would be devasted if either of my parents said something like that.

Do you see your Dad now since he turned up at your birthday.

Take care of yourself
Sarah

Rhian_78
04-04-09, 20:16
its nt the first time she has said it, she is jealous of me seeing my dad i think

to be honest, she has jst seen me go through the worst twelve weeks of my entire life, with such high stress and anxiety and she does it to me again, i don't think i do want to sort it out, how can amother do it to their child??

sahara
04-04-09, 20:56
I really don't know how any mother could say that to their child. I adore my daughter and could never say anything like to her. EVER

Especially after you have had a really bad time it is awful.

I mean my Mum had her problems when she was alive, but she always looked out for me when I really needed her.

You are entitled to see your Dad why shouldn't you.

I am so sorry she is being like this.

Take care xxxxxx