PDA

View Full Version : Hi-new member

izzywizz
04-04-09, 10:32
Hi I am a 22 year old student. I have suffered anxiety and depression for the last 2 years, and i thought i was getting better however things have started to re-surface again and im now back on 20mg of citolopram. Im really worried because I have to give a presentation in a couple of weeks and i wonder if the citolopram will have kicked in? I also have a really big problem with blushing and worrying about things so much beforehand- like this presentation. I hope i can get to know some like minded people and share any tips.
izzyxx

alihud
04-04-09, 11:45
Hiya Izzy,welcome to NMP,am sure you will find lots of help here as there are quite a few students who suffer like you do so you will have things in common.:)
Ali xxx

Patty
04-04-09, 16:19
Hi Izzy, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also would be very worried about things before that I would have to do them. I try to cope by trying not to think about it until the time comes & keep telling myself that 'worrying' about it isn't going to change anything. I know that this can be easier said than done at times!

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
04-04-09, 17:01
Hi Izzy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
05-04-09, 00:12
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kittykat
06-04-09, 17:36
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here that really does help a lot, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx