PDA

View Full Version : My symptoms

doomey
04-04-09, 10:35
Wonder if anyone has the same.

Most frequent symptoms.
Pain in chest, and arm (left) not together.
(This gets me worried I'm going to have a heart attack all the time, even though I know everything is ok)
mood switches (even though I'm on medication for depression)
On edge most of the day.
Fear of dying.

less frequent.
Can see atoms (dots in sky) , stomach cramps/ upset, brain freezes (can not concentrate) / bad headache.

belle
04-04-09, 11:00
I have all of the above (and then some). What you are experiencing is definitely not unusal.

x

doomey
05-04-09, 10:47
Have you managed to overcome this yet? Im kinda learning to deal with it at the moment.

NoPoet
05-04-09, 20:01
Hi Doomey

Believe me, you will know if you ever have a heart attack, but the chances are it will never happen. You aren't in the "at risk" age range anyway and your pain symptoms don't match those of a heart attack or angina.

Physical aches and pains could have any number of causes. It's probably muscular.

Mood swings are normal especially if you're depressed. Medication can smother your symptoms but you're still human and changing moods is totally normal and nothing to be upset about :)

Being on edge is simply another indication of anxiety and/or depression. In fact it's probably the number one symptom.

Fear of dying - join the club ;)

Brain freezes and nausea are simply everyday things which happen to everyone now and then (some people more than others!) but they can also be caused by stress or anxiety. Nausea can also be an unpleasant but harmless side effect of medication.

Seeing dots in sky - also a side effect of medication but also an indication of tired or sensitive eyes. Again, very common. If you are at all worried then have an eye test. You'll feel better when they give you a clean bill of health.

doomey
07-04-09, 13:03
thanks for the messages you guys.