PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

jw4t
05-04-09, 04:16
I'm 22 and have some complex issues as it seems all of us do. Depersonalization and Derealization are hardcore symptoms I deal with amongst a ton of other symptoms. I tend to question existence and raise all the great questions that seem to boggle the mind. Also experience intrusive thoughts at times. Still not sure if I'm on the verge of insanity but i guess time will only tell...

look forward to discussing my issues with the grp

talk to you guys soon =P

Southern_Belle
05-04-09, 04:35
Hi JW,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
05-04-09, 08:41
Hi JW, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I can totally relate to the symptoms you describe. I hope it helps to know that you are not alone in how you're feeling. I have found it a great help to read of the experience of others on here.

Best wishes :)

kittykat
06-04-09, 17:39
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here that really does help a lot, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

sop84
02-12-10, 14:08
:welcome:

paula lynne
02-12-10, 14:09
Hi Jw, welcome to a great supportive and informative site, good to meet you x:welcome:

suzy-sue
02-12-10, 14:31
This person joined last year ,so its an old post ..Sue :D

recoil
02-12-10, 21:09
hi and :welcome: to nmp