PDA

View Full Version : Pain/Ache

turnthelighton
05-04-09, 07:48
I am so fed up, I am sure the pain in my upper back is getting worse. By the end of the day I am in tears with it and trying to get comfortable in bed is a nightmare. The main pain is between my shoulder blades and when I lift my arms up or turn round it really hurts.

I have had for a week now, got worse when I came out of hospital, I have tried to reassure myself it is stress and poor position/muscalar but now I am in such a state I think I have lung cancer, liver cancer and any other terrible thing.

Sorry to be so down :(

Jaco45er
05-04-09, 08:23
Hi Light

It's just a pain we all get I bet. But being an anxious type, I can try and reassure you all day but you will still say "yer but what if?"

I used to get in a 2 and 8 over niggling pains that lingered for days. Either one of two things happened:

1) I would wreck my head until I was exhausted, thinking it was something sinister until eventually a new fear about something else took over

or

2) I wen't to the GP for reassurance.

I must admit, I never did option 2 much, but when I did? it was like instant relief.

Hope you have a better day today

TC

Jaco

turnthelighton
05-04-09, 11:09
Thanks for your reply Jaco, I hope for a better day today but who knows. I think I may go to GP tomorrow just for piece of mind. I should never have Dr Googled because now I have fallen into that vicous cycle.