nomorepanic
05-04-09, 17:30
1) Are you looking for a male or female:

Female

2) What age range:

18 - 50

3) Specific location (UK only/specific area or worldwide):

UK only

4) How will interview be conducted: (telephone/face-to-face/studio visit/Email/questionnaire)

Telephone or face-to-face, which ever they prefer and depending on location

5) Which specific illnesses/problems/phobias are you looking for:

Unusual phobias. It's for a large magazine article in a women's magazine (I think this is either Bella or Best, but it could change.) I already have two other case studies - emetophobia and tokophobia, and I'm looking for another person's story to go with it. Ideally it would be something different to phobia's such as birds, spiders etc..

6) Is a photograph needed and can this be sent by Email or has to be taken by you:

Yes photo's needed. If the pictures sent by email are taken with a digital camera and have an ok resolution size then that is all that will be needed. There is a chance that the magazine will request we send our photographer but it does depend on location.

7) Is there any compensation (monetary or otherwise) for interviewees time:

Payment of a minimum of 75 pounds. If we manage to make a bit more from the story then it will be passed on.

8) Contact details (name/email/phone no):

Laura Hinton, lhinton@splashnews.com (lhinton@splashnews.com). Please email first with a bit of information about themselves so I can let them know if they're suitable.

9) Organisation details (radio/paper/magazine/TV station etc):

Splash News Agency. We write real-life features for the national newspapers and the women's magazines. Our website is wwww.splashnews.com/features if you want to have a look at some features we've written before.

Laura Hinton
lhinton@splashnews.com (lhinton@splashnews.com)
Trainee Features Writer

Splash News
105-107 Farringdon Road
London EC1R 3BU

nomorepanic
01-06-09, 14:16
Still looking for members to help with this.