PDA

View Full Version : bruises

RibbonBows
05-04-09, 17:40
I have a lot of small bruises at the moment. I'm pretty worried about them, quite a few on my legs and one on the inside of my upper arm - I have no recognition of causing any of these especially the inside arm one surely I would have noticed hurting myself there.

If they were anything serious would they be really huge or shall I be worrying about even these ones?
thanks

nickieb
05-04-09, 17:44
Hiya

I also suffer with bad brusing & dont know how they got there or whatever. I think some people do just bruise more easily. If they persist or get worse & u get big ones on your abdomen etc then see your GP your platelet count may be low & this sometimes can be just caused by a virus etc

Dont worry tho its very normal xx

Emira7
05-04-09, 18:18
Hey Ribbon

I am always bruising, I bruise quite easily. Mainly legs and arms that get bruised.

Try not to worry, I quite often can't remember how I get bruised.

emira
x

lesleya
05-04-09, 21:06
Hi
I get the same hun. Someone just has to touch me and i bruise, ive got bruises on my legs especially that ive got no idea how or where they came from, but im so used to getting them now i just dont think about it anyomre...best way for me or id just worry. Im sure your just unfortunate like some of us and just bruise easily...im sure your ok.
Take care
xxxx

RibbonBows
07-04-09, 15:26
Thanks everyone
but I've also lately been experiencing aching arms/hands/legs alongside the increased bruising. I think I'm going to make an appointment about this, I'm really worrying :(