PDA

View Full Version : A bit of positivity needed please...

Munki
05-04-09, 18:16
Hi Guys,

I've posted on here before.

I'm a anxiety sufferer who takes 75mg Efexor which has helped me no end (despite its bad press.)

Anyway, I'm doing some filming on Tuesday for a new pilot and it involves walking out of a swimming pool. Now, as a very average swimmer I have built it up so much that I'm convinced they'll ask me to swim underwater or something and I'll feel really stupid saying I can't!

I've analysed and panicked to the point that I took myself swimming on Sat morning to get some practice in. However, they're great people and have said not to worry about anything - that aside, I'll be wearing a tight fitted dress and shoes!

I'm not joking, as I sit here now my stomach is churning and I have that woozy head feeling.

I just want to go and enjoy it! I think it'll be great fun and I don't want the dread of the swimming to takeover. Not that anyone has even mentioned swimming!

Please help calm me...I want this to be great and not make me feel sick!!!
:shrug:

hayley xo
05-04-09, 21:41
don't worry about it, you said that they're great people, and so i'm sure that they won't put you in any position where you'd feel uncomfortable or anxious.
enjoy it :)