PDA

View Full Version : Blurgh

Caramel
10-08-05, 09:40
Sorry guys, having a 'what's the point' day today. Doesn't happen very often, just every now and again. I'm just fed up with being the way I am - I just want to be normal ! (Whatever that is!)

Why can't I just go out? Why does everything have to be such an issue?

I want to be able to just enjoy life like everyone else.

[V]

pips
10-08-05, 11:24
Hi Carmel,

I get those days to you are not alone hun!

When i feel really bad I just say to my anxiety etc.. Look I'm going out whether you like it or not. Now you have a choice Mr Panic you can either stay or come with me but I'm going out whatever!

If he does come hopefully I will shake it of at some point! If it decides to stay with me at least i have tried and it hasn't won totally!

I do understand how you feel though. I look around and people can look so care free and I think oh I wish i could be like that instead of being such a panicker and worry wart!

We are what we are though and I just to try accept that the best I can. The more I fight it the worse it becomes. Although not always easy though!

Hope you feel brighter soon.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

denise84
10-08-05, 14:10
i also get those days so your not on your own, this might be of some comfort to you, about a year and a half ago i couldnt leave my front door, then one day my mum suggested i go with her to collect my little brother from school,i was so nervous as we had to walk, but i said i would give it a go anyway even though i was realy crapping myself, so i walked to the end of the road then finally reached the school, the rush of kids going by made me feel even more dizzy but after that day i went a little further then even further now im out the house most days and i can go shopping and all sorts all i have to do now is try and go out alone. when im having an off day i dont leave the house as i know i will just go into panic so then i stay in and feel fine that way i dont feel too affraid to go out the next day.i hope this has made sense to you and you have found this a help as im trying to show you that one day something inside you will click and you will get out there.

dmcgovern

Sue K with 5
16-08-05, 01:12
Hi caramel

I ask myself the same questions on a daily basis honey! its so hard when you watch other people walking past the house and you know that your friends and family are out shopping

I cant offer you a magic solution just pray that one day you will eventually find that normality as I do for myself

take care and pm me any time you want to

love sue with 5 xxxx

scknight

jen
16-08-05, 01:45
hi

I know exactly what your saying,

Ive had a fair few down days myself recently.

Dont remember what its like to be normal really it seems ages ago. Ive stood on the doorstep of my house on a number of occasions trying to tell myself I can go out but it just doesnt happen.

When the sun is shining I think about all my friends out down the pub or at the beach . there all the things i used to be able to do, that really gets me down .Its frustrating that I cant do it now.

BUT if we used to go out we sure should be able to soon again one day

TAKE CARE

jen xx

Piglet
16-08-05, 10:32
Hi Caramel

Yep, had one of those exact days yesterday!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Madwoman
16-08-05, 11:27
Yep me an all,

Mondays - my bad day, sometimes no matter what I do, I cant drag myself out of my pit of despair.

In fact not only did I have a bad day last monday, it lasted the week, anxious, nervous for no reason, the usual barmy thoughts and to make things worse I was on holiday in a caravan in Devon expected to be the life and soul and of course as only us special people know I was going to be dead by Friday so what does it matter.

I made a mental note of every doctors and hospital, I passed just in case they could save me but then it would be doubtful.

Im not having a bad day today considering I am at work on my own, which is never good cos my mind is on overdrive at the best of times let alone being left ALONE!!! OMG!!!

In fact this shows how really sad I am, I am only supposed to work 3 days a week but work 5 so as I am not home alone!!

love and hugs Trace xx

Caramel
17-08-05, 09:39
Hi everyone,

Thank you guys - you lot are great. It makes me feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only mad one out there!! It does feel like that sometimes!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!

Emxx