PDA

View Full Version : dont panic.

dontpanic
06-04-09, 02:46
Hello,
I have only just joined and the site says introduce yourself, so this is it. I am perfectly happy and well. I did have panic attacks over fifty years ago when they were not understood at all. I cured myself and then went on for over forty years showing others how to help themselves. I am now retired and taking the time to look around and see whats happening in the rest of the world.

PUGLETMUM
06-04-09, 10:57
:) hello :welcome: - how did you conquer them and how were you showing others to get rid of them? you may be able to help ppl on here:yesyes:

diane07
06-04-09, 11:24
A huge warm welcome to nmp

We'll all be intrigued to hear how you did it and it is great to hear you've helped others too.

best wishes

di xx

kittykat
06-04-09, 17:42
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, the chatroom is very good , and well done for overcoming your panic, take care xx

Southern_Belle
06-04-09, 18:17
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Happy to know you aren't suffering any longer.

Take care,

Laura

dontpanic
08-04-09, 18:48
I cured my--SELF, when I realised there were two of me. One tried to do things and the other was terrified. When I learnt how to talk to my SELF by looking in the mirror and using different techniques I learnt how to keep talking to myself all the time. It was as if I had a person inside me controlling me but outside my control. So I learnt on my own how to control the other me and stop the palpitations. Anyone can do it I am sure. It is frightening at first but after a few goes in the mirror you start to understand yourself and keep telling your--SELF that whatever the fear, it will pass.