PDA

View Full Version : It really doesnt help to look up your symptoms.

aveeava
06-04-09, 07:03
Im just saying we all do it, feel a little pain or tickle here and there and rush to our computers to see what it could possibly be. Google and Webmd only make our minds worse. brings on more of the anxiety and yet we still all look up stuff even more. we all need to stop this lol :hugs:

Nicola_lou
06-04-09, 07:09
I agree I feel like I'm going to die this morning, I've had no sleep boyfriend judt gone to work and I've got it in my head I can't go sleep cause I won't wake up. But I dare google my symtoms anymore I was terrifed the other night after it. I agree not to google

aveeava
06-04-09, 07:15
yeah i google toooo much i have a weird numbness/pressure on my right side of the head and it sometimes feels strange on my back as well but there isnt much i can do for it i dont have a doctor to go to....no insurance either. so i always google stuff and its horrible and I also have that same fear, dont go to sleep cause i fel like i may never wake up again

Nicola_lou
06-04-09, 07:38
Its horrible I can normally sleep if someones in the house with me, and I'm so tired, I just ahut my eyes and started day dreaming hoping to drift off but my brain went straight bk to don't sleep. And I couldn't catch my breath going into a panic attack now, but if I google it then that will be the iceing on the cake. I to got pressure all over my head this morning when you get over one problem we have another once we get use to it, it gives you something else to worry over

aveeava
06-04-09, 07:49
i know exactly what you mean! im always worrying about something. when my other worry is gone a new one pops in my head. im really worried about this strange numbness/pressure on my head. but yeah googling it doesnt help, i hope that your panic attack does away and that your better now if you read this!here if you need me!

Nicola_lou
06-04-09, 07:57
I'm so anxious now tired and dwelling on any symtom I hope that's what it is anyway.thanks for ur support I feel really ruff now and exhasted. The numbness you get I have it now and again like a cold shiver will go over the one side of my head and its numb for ages I can scratch it, and it feels like you been to the dentist and had an injection except for it being one side of the head.
I forgot in usa you gotta pay I think it easier to pay tax monthly cause you can go whenever you want. But id get some insurance look into it least its there to fall bk on. Especially when us lot always get faulse alarms.

nomorepanic
06-04-09, 11:33
Please read this post as well

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46865

phil06
06-04-09, 13:34
It doesn't help very much I have been in an anxious state all morning and last night and started googling. :weep:

I refuse to do anything today but check my symptoms and worry.