PDA

View Full Version : Clomipramine - missing a dose :-(

psychocandy
06-04-09, 11:33
Been on Clomirpramine for a few months now and found it to be very good indeed. However, I've found that there are a few things about it.

If I miss a dose, even for just one day, it knocks me right back down again for a few days. Is this possible? I know there are some drugs (I remember effexor) which its not a good idea to miss a dose but not as bad as this surely?Been on Clomirpramine for a few months now and found it to be very good indeed. However, I've found that there are a few things about it.

If I miss a dose, even for just one day, it knocks me right back down again for a few days. Is this possible? I know there are some drugs (I remember effexor) which its not a good idea to miss a dose but not as bad as this surely?

Bit worrying that my mood is so dependant on my drug intake...:-(

Also, alcohol. Another equally bad idea. Seems to nullify the good effects in the same way.....

Bit worrying that my mood is so dependant on my drug intake...:-(

Also, alcohol. Another equally bad idea. Seems to nullify the good effects in the same way.....

HUBBER
12-04-09, 06:49
Think the best thing to do is not to miss a dose. i'm only on them a few weeks and need to up the dose as i feel nowt as yet.
good luck.