PDA

View Full Version : A little help

Marc EH
06-04-09, 11:38
Hi, sorry to be a pain but it's the same thing with me again...:weep:

I've still got odd vision and feel light headed and just general worried and tomorrow I have to go back to work and I'm just so worried about it as if I get dizzy and my eyes hurt I don't know what to do?

Also, I'm on day 5 of taking Citalopram and wishing it would just work but at the moment nothing has changed.

How can I tell myself all will be OK each time I get light headed etc? All I do is think I have something really awful wrong with me.

Thanks, Marc

Asha1979
06-04-09, 12:01
Hi marc. You are only on day 5 on citalopram so you are getting side effects. I had blurred vision and dizzy and my eyes hurt like crazy for the first week. I know it is scary for you going back to work while you are experiencing side effects. Is there any way you could speak to your boss and explain your situation? Im sure they would be sympathetic. They should have systems in place for people who need time off when they arent well be it physical or mental. Just repeat to yourself that you are strong and you are going to get through these side effects and there is nothing wrong with you. The side effects will decrese soon enough anyway.

Marc EH
06-04-09, 12:35
Thanks, I have already taken some time off work and I think I should go back as I'm sure sitting round the house isn't helping but on the other hand it freaks me out to think about work!!

I just hate feeling so horrible all the time but I know this will go away I'm just scared.