PDA

View Full Version : Funny leg

MVP123
06-04-09, 16:23
Help, my right leg is aching, and buzzing and tingling again, what on earth could it be?????

marie.s
06-04-09, 16:33
its a symptom of your anxiety..i have it all the time..i get it mostly in my left leg..sometimes it feels swollen, tingling aches.and if water is being poured over my leg..how long have you had it??? do you have swelling and is it hot

MVP123
06-04-09, 17:11
It started in the supermarket 4 weeks ago, my right leg suddenly started tingling and feeling numb, then it ached for a couple of days. Then it kinda went away, but it's come back today, and its really aching. I only seem to get it in my right leg, how weird is that?

marie.s
06-04-09, 17:22
yeah i no ..but it is all your anxiety..because you are more aware of it ..you will feel it more ..do what i do and .just ignore it the more you do it the quicker it will go away..i no it is hard but you must try..have you read the help pages on here on the left hand column of the front page..read them....take care .. marie.x

NoPoet
06-04-09, 17:36
Sounds like you've hurt it somehow, sounds very much like you've hit a nerve, but it could be a bruise or some muscular thing or even a touch of arthritis. Get it checked out just to see if there is a physical cause.

MVP123
06-04-09, 17:40
I keep hearing about this restless leg syndrome, can you get that in just one leg, and I think I read somewhere that some anti depressants can cause this. Is this true?

NoPoet
06-04-09, 17:44
It might be mate but I would think it's more likely to be some kind of muscular or physical problem.

egirl
06-04-09, 20:46
I get this all the time, but in my left leg. I just had a good laugh when I saw your title because on the weekend I e-mailed my phyciatrist asking him about my ''funny leg'' so I knew exactly what you meant. For a while I thought it might be a blood clot or a symptom of ms or parkinson's but it turn out it is just my anxiety. My leg will even feel rubbery at times and then tingly and then achy sometimes for up to a couple weeks at a time before it goes away.

I hope your leg feels better soon.