PDA

View Full Version : Groin pain

Sarahlouz
06-04-09, 20:21
I've still got groin pain. Doc was actually good last week and has referred me for blood test. Thing is that's made me more anxious. Wants to test for glandular fever and lymphcyte level. So scared I've got lymphoma. He said a few other lymph nodes are up apart from the one in my neck which was what prompted my visit in the first place.

Today both side of my groin really aches. What could this be. Any ideas. I dn't really have any other symptoms. Did have a really heavy ache again in the left side of my neck ( where lump is) and felt sick but wondered if this was a stress induced migraine. the not knowing anything is killing me!

Anxious_gal
06-04-09, 22:36
try not to imagine the worst, it won't get you anywhere.
i do not know what would cause the pain but it still could be something that's easily treatable

Dazo
07-04-09, 07:40
I've still got groin pain. Doc was actually good last week and has referred me for blood test. Thing is that's made me more anxious. Wants to test for glandular fever and lymphcyte level. So scared I've got lymphoma. He said a few other lymph nodes are up apart from the one in my neck which was what prompted my visit in the first place.

Today both side of my groin really aches. What could this be. Any ideas. I dn't really have any other symptoms. Did have a really heavy ache again in the left side of my neck ( where lump is) and felt sick but wondered if this was a stress induced migraine. the not knowing anything is killing me!

I have had alot if pains in my groins on off for a long while. I have been checked up and there is nothing wrong with me but i have alot of inner tension and in my legs. The doctor has told me that it is the reason for my groin pain.