PDA

View Full Version : So sorry, but my leg again!

MVP123
07-04-09, 10:37
ok I am in full panic mode now, as my right leg hasn’t stopped aching and buzzing today also my foot feels numb, I am now absolutely convinced I have some kind of cancer (Ovarian, Cervical) that is causing a tumour which is pressing on a nerve on that side, I just can’t seem to get my head round the fact that it could be caused by something else. I mean a lot of people say trapped nerve, but don’t you actually have to do something to trap the nerve in the first place? Please any reassuring words would help. Please feel free to pm me.

sahara
07-04-09, 11:04
My OH has a trapped nerve in his leg permanately and he describes those exact feelings you have. I am sure that all its is hun.

You really don't have to do much to trap a nerve. Just moving awkwardly could do it and you may not even notice doing that :hugs:

Hugs xx

deb141
07-04-09, 11:12
I have just got in from seeing my doctor for the same thing !. He said its probably a trapped nerve, and when i explained about my HA he said that the anxiety will make all symptoms appear worse. He has doubled my dose of meds and reckons when i am at a stable dose all of this will have subsided. I asked if he thought i should see a chiropractor and he said that could make things more complicated than they need to be. So for now i am gonna increase my tabs and try and get on with things. I am sure yours is the same and your heigtened anxiety is making it far worse.

MVP123
07-04-09, 11:25
Hi Deb, is it just in your right leg and is it more a tingling and ache rather than an actual pain?

deb141
07-04-09, 14:00
Hi there, yeah its a faint tingling and achey feeling but no actual pain. If my mind is busy on something else i barely notice it. Is this what you have ?