PDA

View Full Version : dating advise

thoughts and actions
07-04-09, 11:33
hi guys

i met a guy last weekend and we hit it off straight away, he lives like 400 miles away but we have been talking on phne everyday since- last week he arranged to come up and see me this friday returning on saturday- i ahve to pick him up at airport early on friday morning (i suffer from nervous stomach)

so last week i was excited but now the nerves r kicking in and i feel sick- i dont regret one bit that hes coming up and ive realised i dotn wanan be on my own anymore but SOMEONE HELP ME PLEAES how the hell am i going get through this

i have told him i suffer from anxiety/ibs - i am just irrationally thinking abotu all the bad things that could happen

xx

finny12000
07-04-09, 12:05
Thoughts treat feelings as excitment rather than anxiety and think how much of a good time you will have when he flys up.
If hes willing to travel 400 miles to see you then he must really like you and bear in mind anxiety and excitement are similar but once you can tell the difference you will be fine.
forget what could happen as its all about whats happening now so
relax chat to him on phone ,go meet him and enjoy yourself
all the best
finn

nickieb
07-04-09, 12:06
Do It Do It Do It!!!!!!!!!!!

thoughts and actions
07-04-09, 12:29
hey

thanks guys- your right

I do have butterflies- ive had butterflies since i met him- been walking on air lol - first time ive felt like this probably ever (was in a kinda bad relationship for 4 years)

Thanks so much for ure kind advise and support- keep them coming as ill print it off and read it when i have a wobble lol

x