PDA

View Full Version : New Member

clarabel82
07-04-09, 21:43
Hi, My name is Clara and i'm 26.
In October last year i got told by doctors that i have Chrons.
It's only taken the doctors 7 years to work it out. lol

It has taken me until now to come to terms with it, but i am having treatment for it now. I have been going into hospital every so often to have an infusion. I've had lots of side effects. most of them not very nice.
I've got through it though. I am a worrier too.

I have recently felt like i have something stuck in my throat and it's not very nice, but i am due to see someone about it on Thurs, also to have a camera down throat to have a look to see what's goin on. Fingers Crossed they will be able to put my mind at rest.

Good note to end on is that i am getting married in Sept and all the arrangements are kind of taking my mind off all the pain's and treatment i'm having at the moment.

I would like to say thanks for reading this and i'd like to say it's nice knowing someone is there to listen to my worries. i hope i can help others too.

Kind regards Clara

eurotrashcub
07-04-09, 21:51
Welcome to no more panic.

We hope you find this site a helpful tool towards recovery.

Ric

diane07
07-04-09, 21:51
Hi Clara,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of good advice and support here and you'll make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

Vanilla Sky
07-04-09, 22:13
:welcome: Hi and welcome to NMP, you will find support and understanding here , maybe see you in chat sometime Love Paige x

kittykat
08-04-09, 12:43
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, loads of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Patty
09-04-09, 00:35
Hi Clara, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
09-04-09, 02:59
Hi Clara,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura