PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just joined!

gazania
07-04-09, 23:07
Hello, I have just joined and will be having a good look round.

I have had ME and fibromyalgia for around 15 years, and am housebound and agoraphobic, with panic attacks etc etc. and am fed up with not being helped by doctors, and I just want to know that I am not alone with how I feel and to try and understand what some of the panicky feelings I get are all about!

Veronica H
08-04-09, 08:41
:welcome: to NMP. Glad that you have found us. This is a friendly place with great support.

Veronica

diane07
08-04-09, 08:56
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

lotte_82
08-04-09, 09:00
Welcome
xx

gazania
08-04-09, 09:17
Thanks everyone - there is such a lot to read here and already I have found a few things that have helped me by realising I am not alone with the strange feelings and things I suffer from!

kittykat
08-04-09, 12:45
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, loads of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Dave777
08-04-09, 12:51
Hello and welcome to you:flowers:

PoppyC
08-04-09, 13:49
Hi :welcome:
Welcome to what I personally think is a brilliant site. You will soon find that you are not alone in how you feel on NMP. There are many others including myself who will be able relate to how you feel and who will be able to be of a big help to you, hopefully :)

gazania
08-04-09, 22:26
Thank you everyone, I have found loads of helpful information already - I wish I had discovered this forum sooner :doh:

Southern_Belle
09-04-09, 02:49
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
09-04-09, 08:51
Hi Gazania, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

It so does help to know that you're not alone in how you're feeling.

Best wishes :flowers: