PDA

View Full Version : discomfort when eating.

Fingerz
08-04-09, 01:13
Does anybody get it where when you eat you feel discomfort near the breast bone? Im also bringing up a bit of phlegm but as I said in a previous post I have a sore throat which feels like its burning and it goes all the way down to my stomach. I hope this isnt what i think it is!!! I also have discomfort in my upper back.

nomorepanic
08-04-09, 10:47
Sounds like acid reflux to me.

mick_uk
08-04-09, 11:59
Sounds like acid reflux to me too. That's why i suggested some liquid gaviscon to cool it down in your earlier post.
I've had it and I had the same symptoms. Go see your doc, there's plenty they can do to help it.

mick

Jan63
08-04-09, 12:15
Yes I would bet on acid reflux too. I had it last September and the doctor prescribed omeprazole capsules which are much better than gaviscon.:) I don't even take them at all now so I think mine was all related to my stupid anxiety.:mad:

nanny
08-04-09, 14:28
yep sure sounds like acid reflux, my hubby gets it and he was given the same tablets as Jan above, he has no trouble whatsoever now and that was after suffering for months, by giving in with me sending him down to docs with a flea in his ear.:buttkick: