PDA

View Full Version : Feel dreadful

fairymary
08-04-09, 13:00
Ive just had a horrible experience. I went to visit a friend, I havent know her long and have not been to her house before. Anywhere on the way round I found the dreadful stomach churning begin. So I stopped, I was walking and managed to control myself abit. After being at her house 5 mins I had to ask to use the toilet (very embarrasing seeing as I had never been there before)
I then sat holding on and holding on with the stomach cramps getting worse, praying that I would not need to use her toilet again even though I desperately wanted too. I then left after only being there 40 mins. Needless to say I didnt make it home in time. My self esteem has hit rock bottom ( I know I will never be able to go to her house again) Can anyone say something to make me feel better???? I feel so tired and drained and want to climb under the duvet for the rest of the day:weep:

yorkylover
08-04-09, 13:06
Hi Mary sending you a big hug luvvy.:bighug1: Im sure you will be able to visit her again,try not to let it get you down.Easier said than done I know.

Do you suffer from anxiety?it seem's you were very anxious about going and seeing this friend.

Please dont let it worry you its all over with now,tomorrow is another day.xxxxxxxx:hugs:

fairymary
09-04-09, 11:25
Thanks for replying Yorkylover. Yes I do suffer with anxiety, but had been doing so well. I dont know if it had anything to do with trying to potty train my daughter who was screaming and crying, at the same time my mother in law phoned and was crying because she is not well. This all happened before I went to see my friend.

finny12000
09-04-09, 11:33
mary im sure your friend hasnt even thought about you needing toilet
and dont let that put you off visiting again.
Also do not worry about what happened going home as been there and got the tshirt,its just one of those things and you done well actually getting out and making effort to visit.

Plumpetals
11-04-09, 16:18
So sorry you had such a dreadful experience. I hold all my anxiety in my abdominal region, so I can just imagine the stomach cramps you were using. Don’t fret about your friend and her reaction. Focus on yourself and what you need to do to feel better. It seems like you had a lot on your mind before going to visit your friend. Take it one moment at a time. You are strong enough to get through this.
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Plum