PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms ..

Maybe_Baby
08-04-09, 20:01
Recently my anxiety has been SOOO bad, im going to my doctors tomorrow to see about getting some medication (they have given me stuff before - but iv been to scared to take it - silly i know)

So today ive had:
- Chest pain
- air hunger
- aches/pains up my arms
- headache
- feeling sick
- Dry mouth
- hot flushes

What are everyone elses symptoms?

(atm i actually cant breath)

Anyone there?

x

ali8385
08-04-09, 20:06
Hey,

I know how you feel, today and most days my symptoms are:

Tight chest
Nervous cough
Rumbling stomach
Tense achy back

Horrible...I hate anxiety!! x x

Utility
08-04-09, 20:23
Hi

Do you do any sort of exercise? I think it may help with the feeling of being unable to breathe. Even just going for a walk and take it ease at first if you are not used to it.

bishops
08-04-09, 22:36
YES all of those,latest thing is ache down side of head under my neck , neck hurts when i turn my head.

Panickypants
09-04-09, 12:09
First time i have posted, just joined today but already the site has made me feel better everyones symptoms are all what i am getting, why on earth do our minds convince us we have something wrong ??

MY symptoms.
Ache in my chest, ribs
need to take take deep breaths
tightness across my shoulders and back, my back is killing
light headedness,
feeling nervous and shaky
feel sick or just that i need to gip
sometimes palpitaions..

Cat80
09-04-09, 12:28
My main symptoms that I get everyday are:

Feeling sick (really bad and there all the time)
Constantly thinking about my anxiety (can't switch off even if I'm busy)
Lower stomach pains
Back Ache
Fatigue
Feeling that I'm going to lose it somehow

I've tried various meds (Fluoxetine, Citalopram, Propanalol, Mirtazapine) all with no effects to my anxiety at all

Maybe_Baby
10-04-09, 17:26
I went to see my GP yesterday and have been given tablets called Trazodone to take, he also suggested i take up something like yoga.
So now im trying to find classes in my area :-)

-Panicy pants - the urge to take deep breaths is also knowing as 'air hunger' its horrible :-( ive been suffering for about a year with it, i have to yawn or do this wierd thing with my mouth in order to get that deep breath!!

- Cat80 - i get the feeling that im losing it and sometimes i feel as if nothing is real!!

:-( I wish my anxiety would just go away, i cant remember the last time i felt normal

xx