PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kentucky

Idahoky
08-04-09, 22:47
Hello

I started having panic attacks about a year ago. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroid. The panic attacks were so severe I could barely go grocery shopping. I was married with three beautiful children, and although my relationship with my husband wasn't great, we were attempting to get along. And then I fell in love with someone else. Oh my goodness so in love. Trying very hard to fight the feelings, stay faithful to my husband. I sought counseling and the counselor stated I was married for 17 years worked very hard at this relationship, it was time to start new. To really find out who I am, and be happy for myself. Well here I am, with two beautiful children in KY and scared. (my oldest is in Idaho). I am looking for people to talk to, and just taking baby steps each day to make myself happy. Would love to hear you and your stories and be helpful as much as I can. Thank you
:)

Southern_Belle
09-04-09, 02:55
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. I'm also hypothyroid, can make you feel awful. Hope you like it here, I'm sure you will.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
09-04-09, 09:02
Hi Idahoky, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lotte_82
09-04-09, 10:11
Hi and welcome :)

x

diane07
09-04-09, 17:53
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

kittykat
10-04-09, 09:53
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx