PDA

View Full Version : wierd phobia

pinkemobunny
09-04-09, 13:32
Ok well i have this phobia of dopping eggs, i dont no if it is a phobia or if im just wierd, but if an egg gets dropped i cringe and i hate it, i also hate carrying them coz im scared that i will break them, has anyone else heard about this?

Anxious_gal
09-04-09, 17:38
no haven't heard of it but you cab have a phobia of anything! My mum has a fear of eating egg shells, if she find's one in her food she feels very ill

pinkemobunny
14-04-09, 08:07
ah right ok thanks

hoppipolla
15-04-09, 15:22
hehe wow that is a strange one, and yeah I guess a phobia can be developed about anything :)

It will probably disappear with time, I mean at least it isn't something you see often so it's unlikely to be a constant source of anxiety :)

cheekycharlie
15-04-09, 17:33
everyone has strange phobias, my mum is scared of Santa!

arlene
16-04-09, 18:54
I have a bit of a weird phobia and have never met anyone with it - I am scared of planes falling on me... especially when they pass over and are really loud, I start to get panicky ! I've had to really work on just carrying on as normal although there's been times when one's been really loud and I've just frozen. Haven't told too many people about it but when I do they think it's odd! I blame it on my mum who used to say we'd get bombed and there's was a red button somewhere that would release a huge bomb to end the world.... yep she's an optimist....