PDA

View Full Version : Consitant attacks

lrforge
09-04-09, 13:34
I have been feeling like crap since Monday. Monday night I had an attak that kept on for about 3-4 hours, Monday it happened at work and when I got home.Same with Tuesday. Yesterday it was from 8 am to about 1 pm, then it started last night again when I was oging to go to sleep.
Here are my symptoms:
I feel jittery
Legs feel kind of weak when I walk
I get this numbing/tingling sensation through my chest/ groin, legs that rolls up and down over and over
Hot flashes
Chills
Overall uneasiness

Anyone else? I am worried these won't stop.

bel25
09-04-09, 19:16
I totally understand what you are going through! I got all that too- do you get bit of dizziness and depersonalisation too? Coz i get them, as well as wobbly/weak legs (as if i'm too tired) sweating, discomfort in chest area (sometimes racing heart or will skip a beat) along with general uneasiness and for me it can go on from about 1-4 hours, depending on how bad i'm feeling. I promise you it will stop (you said yourself it last for up to 4 hours). To try and shake them off have you tried breathing techniques? (I can reccommend one that has worked well for me if you like?) Or distraction- if you're out with a friend, try talking to them and immerse yourself in conversation and you'll soon forget about it; if you're not with anyone, maybe phone someone for a chat (not about anxiety) and again, really try and concentrate on what you're talking about and you'll forget about it. If you're at home when it happens obviously you can still try these or maybe try watching/reading something funny/happy. Also (i know i say this to everyone but it really is a miracle worker) have you tried exercising? (if you don't already) Coz it's worked wonders for me: was PA free for a year coz of regular exercise! There's all sorts of things you can do: swimming, yoga, gym etc etc- so if you prefer swimming, go swimming. Releases tension and stress as well as happy hormones :-)
Take care
xxx

marie.s
09-04-09, 19:21
Irforge..check Out The Help Forum On The Main Menu..you Will Find A Lot Of Answers To Your Questions Which Will Help You

lrforge
09-04-09, 20:25
thanks guys! And Bel, thats what mine are like to. I was excersing but haven't gotten to the gym in about month and a 1/2. I just hope that this morning will be the last one for awhile. I get so scared, because its like, can stress really do this to me? I know it can, but really, wow. I friend of mine introduced me to some oils today made by Oshadhi. Abxolutely unreal. I have been feeling great and like I can do this again. I am buying in bulk! I hope this works, plus I got 2 days of zoloft in, so I hope I can kick this. I will kick this. So hard when its happening tho. You all know what I mean. Couple days you are feeling great, getting your life back and surprise, its back! We will do this, right?! Take care you guys and thank you.