PDA

View Full Version : new here now sure what to say

loz50
09-04-09, 19:58
:unsure:
Hi my name is Loraine and i feel i am drowning in the sea that is my life. im off work at the moment because i am finding it difficult to leave the house let alone drive so im hoping i can chat to people who feel like me.
thanks for reading this
loz

lorac
09-04-09, 20:06
Hi Loraine

Welcome to the site I think you will find many people on here who will understand how you are feeling and get some good advice and support.

Take care.

Carol

loz50
09-04-09, 20:17
Thanks Carol
im having a look at other threads and i can see that i am not alone in how i feel.

suzy-sue
09-04-09, 23:11
Hi and :welcome: Youll get lots of support here and theres lots of useful information. luv Sue

eurotrashcub
09-04-09, 23:21
Hello and welcome!

Coping with anxiety can vbe overwhelming and draining. Make sure you read the First Steps page and come up with a plan to make yourself better as soon as possible

Sit down, write a list of what needs to be done and get on cracking. THings to consider: practical help, medication, benefits, moral support... you can find info about all of this and more in teh info pages and in teh forumns, and if not, start a thread!

I know you might not believe it right now, but you will get better.

Chin up and make today the first day of your path toward recovery

Hugs

Ricard

ps I was housebound for six months and I am an ex agoraphobic, have been working full time for 5 years, so it can be done

PoppyC
09-04-09, 23:32
Hi Loz :)
Welcome to NMP! :welcome:
You will find a lot of help and support on here and a lot of people are in a similar situation to yourself.
I am unable to get out of the house too unless I am with someone else, so in a way I can understand how you feel.
Have a read through some of the posts -hopefully you will find them to be of some help.
Keep posting! :)

belle
09-04-09, 23:42
Hi and welcome :)

x

kittykat
10-04-09, 09:56
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

loz50
10-04-09, 11:34
Hi and thanks
i have read some interesting posts and i am determined i will get well. i dunno how long it will take but guess a day at a time is the best way to go. i went to local shop this morning for a newspaper, it was difficult but i did it . i just want to stop feeling so useless , i start with good intentions but then i start to falter and thats when i retreat into my own world.
thanks again
loraine

Patty
10-04-09, 14:24
Hi Loraine, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

WELL DONE on going to the shop. :yesyes:

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
10-04-09, 14:55
Hi Lorraine,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura