PDA

View Full Version : why am i feelng like this?

helpme!
10-04-09, 11:40
today i feel so lethargic like death warmed up ive got what feels like a massive internal shake so bad that i think im going to have a seizure.i cant function at all i.ve got this terrible worry that im going to die soon.mymind is playing up to i.m having disturbing images of me fainting and being taken in an ambulance .why is my mind doing this?why am i feeling like this?

pinkpiglet
10-04-09, 12:59
Hello there. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling too good.
Your symptoms are so familiar to me especially the one you describe as an internal shake. I get it in my chest, abdomen and head worse than anything and it seems to affect the whole way in which i function. It also makes me feel like i'm going to have a seizure and you are the only other person who describes it exactly the same way i would. Its such an abnormal feeling that i suppose it's inevitable that we think we are going to die. But of course we know that we are not!!! The only way i find that i can deal with it is to find something to distract me from my thoughts. Having a two year old boy, this is quite easily done for me, although the feeling does return later in the day. Another thing that helps me is listening to some soft chill out music and concentrating on my breathing (if you have got sky t.v you can get chill out channels on the radio or music channels which are very good, or download some off the internet). What you are experiencing are all signs of anxiety but try not to let it pray too much on your mind (easier said, than done, i know!) as it will only get worse!! fell free to PM me anytime. Hope you're feeling much better, very soon!!!