PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Jittery

cheeringup
10-04-09, 12:18
Hi

Just needed to write this down and tell someone. Felt great yesterday - had the best day yet. Today Im jittery and having little palpataions....I know why...something has unnerved me (its not important enough to spill here). Dont feel down per say, just a bit nervous and shakey. Its so rubbish that this happens....can I have a hug please???? :shrug:

R x

patmac
10-04-09, 12:21
:bighug1: a hug xxxx
hope you feel better tomorrow

Cat80
10-04-09, 13:23
Sending you a big hug :hugs:

I know just how you feel, been on edge and jittery for days now and constantly feel sick and like something bad is going to happen. Mines due to coming off Fluoxetine I think so hopefully should feel better soon as I've been off them 5 days now.

Plumpetals
10-04-09, 13:26
Glad you had a good day yesterday. At least you have an idea of what the source of your anxiety is today ... Big *hug* ... take it easy. Hope you feel better soon.

sahara
10-04-09, 13:59
:hugs::hugs:

Its horrible when you go from a good to a bad day - it can be very disheartenting - but I betcha the good days will become more and more frequent and bad less and less

:bighug1:

lorac
10-04-09, 14:31
Hi Raine

Have some hugs from me:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It's not unusual to feel bad after having a good day, this used to happen to me all the time but it does pass.

Carol :flowers:

cheeringup
10-04-09, 17:15
Hi all

Quick update - went to sleep and woke up a new person. All smiley and not as jittery again! Yay for sleep!!!!!

Thanks to you all for the earlier support and hugs

Much Love

R xxx