PDA

View Full Version : does anyone think this is crazy?

LisaLisa
10-04-09, 14:17
Hi everyone

I seem to have either all the syptoms of Lymes Disease or hiv or maybe even something weirer that I dont know about. I have had four negative hiv tests all years since i could have possibly caught it.

I got bitten by something either on way to acapulco from Mexico City when we got out of the car to look at some view god knows where we were just remeber it was country side or on the beach in acapulco in 2002 and it didnt look like a mosquito bite. was on my foot/ankle. And looking back it did look like there was somthing stuck in it.

I know it sounds bizarre to think I could have that but it is also bizarre to think that 4 tests could be wrong as well!

Help some one please give me an opinion

Lisa
xxxx

Utility
10-04-09, 14:46
Hi

All your tests have come back as fine. Why are you convinced that you have something that you obviously don't?

This happened in 2002 and you would have know within weeks of it if there was anything wrong.

Trixie
10-04-09, 14:49
I think you need to forget about it.

LisaLisa
10-04-09, 15:30
Thank you both of you for your rational sense.

I really want to forget about it sooooooooo much and its so much easier when someone else suggests that too!

Lisa
xx

Stressed32
11-04-09, 05:00
Hi Lisa- Lyme disease comes from ticks and when yu get it it looks like a target with the bite in the center and lines radiating outward. You do not have either...you have HA and that is it. Sorry you are not doing well today. Hugs!
PS You are not HIV :)

LisaLisa
12-04-09, 02:33
Stressed 32 You are so right hee hee

I do not have tick or funny bite and pray to god not HIV!!

You definately dont either!!

Thanks dear
Lisa
xx